Pinoy Beetle Breeders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinoy Beetle Breeders

This is the First and foremost Forum that is dedicated to all Pinoy Beetle Breeders and Enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Pinoy Beetle Breeders!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mushiking
Admin
Mushiking

Welcome to Pinoy Beetle Breeders! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Pinoy Beetle Breeders!   Welcome to Pinoy Beetle Breeders! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Welcome to Pinoy Beetle Breeders! The very First and Foremost forum site for Pinoy Beetle lovers and breeders! I Welcome you and thank you for joining in our community! I would like to see YOU; actively sharing and participating in our forums.

In Pinoy Beetle Breeders, our sole purpose is to create a community that promote respectful, informative and responsible discussions. If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to post it in our Suggestion Thread. If you wish to contact me directly or any member of site staff -- We are always online 24/7 and will be glad to assist you in any way that we can.

Thank you again for registering and We hope to see you on the boards!

Sincerely,

Mushiking - Administrator
Back to top Go down
https://pinoybeetlebreeders.board-directory.net

Welcome to Pinoy Beetle Breeders!
Page 1 of 1